The raid was conducted on January 30. In the raid at Gulmohar Colony, the SPE found information about huge assets.
These include two duplex houses in Akriti Ecocity, flat in Akriti Blue Bird, flat in Shahpura, plot in Bavadia Kalan, plots in Mahavir Nagar and Shivkunj, land in Gol gaon, 7 hectare land in Ganj Basoda, hotel Good Stay in MP Nagar, Bajaj Service Centre in MLA Quarters, four storey hostel, factory in Mandideep, jewellery and cash.
Jayadevan has been posted as Railway SP in Jabalpur. A teenager was killed in police custody. The police tried to hush up the case but later his body was found.
When angry citizens protested, the police again fired and an innocent youth who was going home was killed in the firing. Jaydevan has been transferred after this incident.
The PHQ has also taken action against another senior IPS officer. He is DIG RK Shivhare. His name had come up during the professional examination board (PEB) scam.
The officer's role was found in dealings with the rackets that were involved in the fraud. Later, he was suspended also. Some other police officers have also been shifted.
The latest round of reshuffle also sees posting of Arun Pandey as Commissioner, Ujjain. More transfers are likely to take place in coming month, as state government will post officials before the Lok Sabha elections.
This is not far from MP Nagar. The restaurant has a good feel and a nice interior. The food is also okay.
FIVE POINTS ABOUT RICE BOWL
1. The basic Chinese delicacies like veg fried rice, noodles and manchurian are good. You can try soupls also. There are lot of options on their menu. The best thing about the restaurant is that the food is in ample quantity. If you ask for rice and a curry, may be two people can eat to their content. The Thai food is not so good but for a change you can order it.
2. This is not an expensive place to eat. But with Rice Bowl, there are some other issues. The kitchen seems to be less clean because you may find a spider or a fly in the food. There have been more than a few such experiences. The waiters aren't too friendly. They rarely flash a smile. At best, it is a plastic, patronising look at the visitor.
3. People also complain that there is no clarity about non-vegetarian food (chicken or mutton) whether it is Halal or not. The staff is not helpful in this regard and there is no mention on the menu or in the hotel. No one including the manager says it properly.Worst, you can't even write a review or leave a note.
4. Perhaps, they have no idea about what is a 'SUGGESTION BOOK'. There is also a parking issue with this restaurant. Throughout the day, the area is abuzz with commercial activity. Go after 9 pm and you won't encounter the parking issue then.
5. Unlike other places in Bhopal where if you go ten times, they will recognise you, give you a smiling look, don't expect anything at this place. Do they behave in such a way because they want to indeed look authentic Chinese, and not Indians!
A positive thing to end this review with: You can have PRAWNS in this restaurant. So this is an interesting place. If they just focus as much on their behaviour and truthfulness as well as they do on interior, it will be a better place to eat.
Do go once and then share your views.
The officer's wife has made a written complaint to the police. The Mahila police station has not registered a case but they have begun inquiry.
The IPS officer is a DIG posted in Police Headquarters. His wife is a doctor and has complained that he beat her over a small matter. The police officers are now trying to convince both of them to go for counselling.
Most popular posts on this Blog
The People's Group has launched its daily Hindi newspaper, People's Samachar in Bhopal's already crowded Hindi market. Along ...
BJP leader Karu Lal Soni has been caught in an sex sting in Madhya Pradesh. The MMS scandal has shaken the party as images of Soni in co...
The Dainik Bhaskar group's DB City Mall has finally opened after facing numerouscontroversies. No doubt, the grand structure and the im...
The number of persons who died in the communal violence in Burhanpur has gone up to ten even as curfew is clamped and shoot-at-sight orders ...
The level of corruption in Madhya Pradesh is staggering and it was proved once again when Income Tax department raided the houses of senior ...